Monday, August 22, 2011

If you never lost another lb would you be unhappy with yourself for the rest of your life?

  After having a talk with hubby last night because he feels I'm becoming obsessed witht he number on the scale. he brought up a good point, he asked me if I never lost another lb would I live the rest of my life being unhappy. I couldn't answer that question, but it was sad to to think that I have lived my life up to now being so unhappy with myself. Ultimately I want to be happy and want to be able to do things with my kids and I already can do that so why am I still not happy with myself. Why is it so hard for me to like myself for who I am?
Unfortunatley, the part that Brian doesn't understand is as he says why can't I just eat healthy and exercise and not worry about anything else. he thinks I should take the month off from getting weighed. keep going to weight watchers but have them keep my book and not show me my weight for a month. I still don't know how I would feel about that.  but in the interest of saying that this really about the journey and not the destination maybe I do need to consider it.

No comments: