Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Setting goals

Tonight the last thing I wanted to do was exercise.  I had a headache all day and was just tired. However I decided to suck it up and just do it.  To keep it interesting I decided to put my ipod on shuffle and told myself that I had to run to the beat of each song no matter how fast it was.  I will admit there were a few songs that I though to myself "holy crap, why am I doing this?  If I slowed down right now no one would know."  but then I made the realization that the only person that I would be cheating was myself.  so pushed through and the feeling of accomplishment when I was done was awsome!!!!
So my challenge to you is make an attainable goal for yourself and push yourself to reach it.  You will be amazed at how great you feel when you reach it!

No comments: